There are many areas of the
Learning Community to explore:
This interactive community will provide you with the opportunity to collaborate with other health care professionals and learn and implement innovative approaches to quality improvement.
- The AA&E Roadmap serves as an effective guide to quality improvement, outlining each step in a clear and comprehensive fashion.
- The CDM Roadmap helps you identify specific areas for improvement in the management of patients with chronic disease.
- The Forum is an interactive and collaborative space where you can read blogs written by your peers, ask questions, and share your thoughts on our discussion board.
- The Library is an archive of useful articles, tools, and resources.
- The Measures tab is where you can enter the data you have collected and track the progress you have made.
Should you have any questions about HQO’s Learning Community, or about the Advanced Access, Efficiency, and Chronic Disease Management Initiative, please contact email@example.com, call 1-866-623-6868 extension 281, or download a detailed info sheet.