Learn about Ontario’s new framework for patient engagement and how the voices, perspectives and experiences of patients and their informal caregivers can improve health care quality.
- The different levels of care that engagement can take place at – at the direct care level, organizational level and provincial level
- The different approaches for patient engagement
- The key enablers and guiding principles for patient engagement, and the considerations for how these affect you engagement projects and activities
When: Thursday, March 23, 2017 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Introductions by : Lee Fairclough, Vice President, Quality Improvement Health Quality Ontario
Moderated by : Amy Lang, Director, Patient, Caregiver and Public Engagement, Health Quality Ontario
- Peter MacLeod, Civic Engagement Expert, Principal & Founder, MASS LBP
- Subi Bhandari, Patient Advisor
- Dr. Gillian Kernaghan, President & CEO, St. Joseph’s Health Care London (Dr. Kernaghan will be sharing an innovative case study on Patient Engagement)
Attend via Ontario Telemedicine Network:
Event ID: 66848585
To participate by videoconference, contact your local OTN representative. If you do not know your local Telemedicine Coordinator, contact Scheduling Services at 1-866-454-6861. If you are an OTN Telemedicine Coordinator, you can register for this event via Ncompass.
Attend in Person
St. Joseph’s Health Care Centre
Shuttleworth Auditorium (D0-104)
268 Grosvenor Street